Audio Language Translation

Xittenn

There's a song I have been trying to find what language the lyrics are in. The song is called Saints and Sinners by Dj Distance. I've tried Google translate with phonetic typing and I can't pull up anything. It's driving me nuts. I've had Hindi and Punjabi speaking persons listen to it and they say the same thing as I do it is so much like a mix of languages but no one can place it exactly and it is making it impossible to translate the damn thing. Does anyone have the ultimate answer to solving this dilemma? I have spent some serious hours trying to figure it out and it's driving me bonkers. It's a very sensual song so most of my focus has been on finding words that have a sensual meaning to them . . . . . this isn't a song you can just pull up on Youtube, I actually had to buy the track from the UK.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NjISu4BGCCg/SGDJ8Mmvc-I/AAAAAAAAAAU/vD-fmYp4_GQ/s1600-h/Fumi+Myoume.jpg

^I was guessing Filipino, but if she sings it I'm not sure my first guess was accurate . . . . I'm not a very good guesser . . .

He's kind of sexy! :D

Edited by Xittenn