North Korea and Iran

slickinfinit

I think I am not the only one that thinks the war on Iraq was a complete diversion from the real threats. Iran and North Korea most likey see now as the best time as ever to secretly build an arsenal of wmd's, Bush and his cabinet did take their eye off the ball and now they are playing catch-up and the fact that Iran and North Korea had to deal with changing administrations and changing policy's their leaders are still the same, death to america chants I heard on the news from Iran's parliment. If we asume the U.S has the best world intelligence and they cant get the Iraq story right how can they even think they know North Korea dosent have 20 nukes and the medium range missles. We live in the age where the information to make these devices are almost a degree away I realy think the more country's get nukes the more chance someone will use them and that will set off a terrible chain-reaction of bad happening's :mad: I wish we could use our minds for better diplomacy can work ?

I think I am not the only one that thinks the war on Iraq was a complete diversion from the real threats. Iran and North Korea most likey see now as the best time as ever to secretly build an arsenal of wmd's, Bush and his cabinet did take their eye off the ball and now they are playing catch-up and the fact that Iran and North Korea had to deal with changing administrations and changing policy's their leaders are still the same, death to america chants I heard on the news from Iran's parliment. If we asume the U.S has the best world intelligence and they cant get the Iraq story right how can they even think they know North Korea dosent have 20 nukes and the medium range missles. We live in the age where the information to make these devices are almost a degree away I realy think the more country's get nukes the more chance someone will use them and that will set off a terrible chain-reaction of bad happening's :mad: I wish we could use our minds for better diplomacy can work ?

Last time anyone asked NK said "yeah, we have nukes, and we have the right to have them as well, because we just pulled out of the Non-Proliferation Treaty last week."

And everyone else said "well, we don't like it, but fair enough."

This idea that NK is going to spontaneously attack another continent with 6 missiles for no good reason is just... funny.

Nk is not a prosporus nation and they could sell nukes to groups who would use them and the war in the Korean peninsula is only at a cease fire not a peace treaty. Iran in my opinion would be very dangerous to its neighbors if it had a nuclear arsenal, I wish no one had nukes but Russia and the U.S and other major powers knew using them ment the end and I dont think a country with extremeist views should be allowed to make them. That is only my opinion I am sure people in Nk and Iran are taught to fear us and even hate and we are fed propoganda that they are evil and the truth is there is good and bad in every race and we need to let the good speak for us instead of the bad?

Nk is not a prosporus nation and they could sell nukes to groups who would use them and the war in the Korean peninsula is only at a cease fire not a peace treaty. Iran in my opinion would be very dangerous to its neighbors if it had a nuclear arsenal, I wish no one had nukes but Russia and the U.S and other major powers knew using them ment the end and I dont think a country with extremeist views should be allowed to make them. That is only my opinion I am sure people in Nk and Iran are taught to fear us and even hate and we are fed propoganda that they are evil and the truth is there is good and bad in every race and we need to let the good speak for us instead of the bad?

The USA and Russia shouldn't have them either!!! They came very close enforcing their MAD (mutually assured destruction) policy during the Cuban missile crisis, illustrating that even supposedly civilised countries have the potential to destroy the world. This didn't have anything to do with extremist countries, just two governments gone crazy. What's to say it's not gonna happen again?

BTW the USA is very fast becoming one of the extremist countries you talk of.

In vetoing the UN's decisions, and illegally occupying a country by force, the US has make itself the largest threat to humanity in the world today. It is also the only country to have deployed nuclear weapons, and suggestions are the US will be the instigator should they be used again.

All this talk about 'who next' is foolish. The world has no need of an army going around cleansing countries who's ideals do not match it's own. Afghanistan, Vietnam and Iraq are evidence of how utterly useless the US is at occupation and re-education.