Why does it do that?

"Why does this forum thank me for doing things? It's weird."

Refsmmat, didn't I tell you to stop eating those fly agariks out of my backyard? >:/ When the forum starts telling jokes and offers you milk and cookies (not Internet-cookies, the other kind), you should probably consult a doctor.

Anyway, I think it would be great if the forum thanked you for everything you do. "Thank you for the spam!" "Thank you for being a moron!" "Thank you for posting nonsense!"

"Why does this forum thank me for doing things? It's weird."

Refsmmat' date=' didn't I tell you to stop eating those fly agariks out of my backyard? >:/ When the forum starts telling jokes and offers you milk and cookies (not Internet-cookies, the other kind), you should probably consult a doctor.

Anyway, I think it would be great if the forum thanked you for everything you do. "Thank you for the spam!" "Thank you for being a moron!" "Thank you for posting nonsense!"[/quote']

its strange...just this morning, the server offered me my slippers and robe...then a chair, and a good book...but I refused the milk and cookies- that part threw me off- I usually dont trust servers that are just too polite...it seems fake in a way :D:P

"I usually dont trust servers that are just too polite..."

You're absolutely right about that. Just because a forum/server has never directly killed anyone, doesn't mean they're not after you!

"Thank you for pointing this out."

Always here to help. You can have some of the fly agarics too if you want to, great stuff (got to wait for 2005 Autumn for them to grow again though >:/ )