Have universe a final rule and can people find it?

nguyengiahuy

owadays, people have found some more incredible rules and things like founding the Boson! but have we found the last one rule of the hole universe (if it have)? I really want to know it because i belive that everything have its own reason even the space and time. I have some research for this from specific project, as philosophy said that the existing of everything depend on the conflict like space and time but i still can't find out the final rule for all things.

I very hope to get the answer on forum and thank you for reading

owadays, people have found some more incredible rules and things like founding the Boson! but have we found the last one rule of the hole universe (if it have)? I really want to know it because i belive that everything have its own reason even the space and time. I have some research for this from specific project, as philosophy said that the existing of everything depend on the conflict like space and time but i still can't find out the final rule for all things.

I suggest that you proofread your material before you post it.

Nowadays, people have found some more incredible rules and things like founding finding the Boson! but have we found the last one rule of the whole universe (if it have has)? I really want to know it because iI believe that everything have has its own reason even the space and time. I have some research for this from specific project, as philosophy said that the existing of everything depend on the conflict like space and time but iI still can't find out the final rule for all things.

I am not I got everything, but boldface items are corrections, some insert and some crossed out. Also the last sentence in the first paragraph is extremely vague, so it is hard to figure out whar you meant.

I am not I got everything, but boldface items are corrections, some insert and some crossed out. Also the last sentence in the first paragraph is extremely vague, so it is hard to figure out whar you meant.

Skitt's Law* alert. :P

*Any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself.

Oh! my english is very bad and thanks mathematic.

Zapatos had understood it :D, but can you explain why we never will?

I think that we worry about universe's detail so much that we forget about the overall. Do you see that? If we can find the general rule of the whole universe so we can infer everything else.

Edited by nguyengiahuy

have we found the last one rule of the hole universe (if it have)?

Yes (sincerely): Mistakes will be made. :rolleyes:

I am not [sure] I got everything, but [the] boldface items are corrections, some inserted and some crossed out. Also the last sentence in the first paragraph is extremely vague, so it is hard to figure out whar what you meant.

Skitt's Law* alert.

Also applies to software revisions — OMG, does it ever! :eek: