The Time Machine

androit

I like the famous sci-fi novel of H.G.Wells 'The Time Machine'. The movie infact is a depiction of the novel itself. The inventor has built a time machine which i read somewhere worked on light, prism optics, electrical energy which worked out for the principles underlying of fourth dimensional portals time traversing. There is also rumour that H.G.Wells himself knew about the invention of british scientists of 1700 a.d. and back then was tested and destroyed. The inventor time traveller is said to travel in the past as well as the future by the time machine. He traverses to 700 - 800 a.d., also into the modern future and into the future earth as well. He finds in the past into the jungles where he finds eloi named people who are no brainers speaking stone english language and the other tribe who are carnivores reside below the earth. The eloi people dresses are very similar to the ancient people of india and even in the present day. The leader who controls the carnivores tribes is a clairevoyant who professes in hypnosis dream realization, mind reading and mind to mind communication. The leader has become adapted mutant and replicates the genes of the carnivore by cultivating their tadpoles in aqueous medium.

Funny that the time traveller shows the eloi where he used to reside in london and the eloi people show him the dilapidated state of the remains of a future knowledge library which had a state of the art visual audio interpreter which has access to every knowledge of the world like accessing internet!

So was the knowledge know how and the far of distant places in the time continum infact nearer to one another?

In one scene he lands himself in a future time zone where he comes to know that the human colonization had a feud and someone had destroyed the moon which then was breaking into pieces like a fallen star!

In the novel he is said to have returned to his past english world which he thinks of more modern thinking society of his time. But in the movie the time machine seems like only taking him into progressive future and he thinks,'how would i ever change the past to see the new future?' So was the past happenings just an electronic occurances memory in time continuum?!!. In the readings its written that the time traveller travells much further where he finds that life on earth had ceased to exist, the vegetation was lichens, the beaches were reddish colored and the last adapted creatures were crustaceans. The sun had neared the earth, dimmed and it too was like a fallen star.

I read in wikipedia that a proton accelerator has been made to use for time traversing experiments in europe. In the news some days back i had seen a successfull new element found in a big proton accelerator. So i checked my visions and i remember that i had myself travelled to see the proton accelerator in a european ground. It was managed by many individual groups into one. And i contacted one of them, they showed me many diagrams, calculations of the proton accelerator. But they denied of putting it into use of time traversing.

So how can one put to use light energy and prism optics in making the time machine travel through time warps portals?

Also 700-800 a.d. or b.c. is perhaps eloi people of budha times of king vikramaditya in india. So was there at that times this movie makes me to realize computers and other gadgets as well? And what about the carnivore tribes living below the ground?? I checked my visions mind memories that there used to be pig faced giant indian black people you mean they are residing under the earth?!

So where is the time machine then?

In one scene the time traveller tries to touch the book of the dilapidated library and it turns to powder. It reminds of sanskrit vedic scriptures that all materialism things returns to its nature as ashes!

Edited by androit

In one scene of that movie the time traveller when he is captured in the mind of the leader of the carnivores below the ground, he thinks about how his time machine was wrecked by the carnivores and thinks might be destroyed. But the leader then by his mind power moves the ground and walls to bring back the time machine again into existence intact.

Perhaps one could study what could be the underlying principles for the moving structure of the time machine, light energy and glass prisms.

!

Moderator Note

I'm closing this thread for two reasons:

1. It doesn't make any sense.
2. The author of the opening post has been banned twice already, once for not making sense, and the second time for being a sockpuppet of the 1st account.

Thread closed. Member banned. (This was reviewed by multiple mods).