Psychopathology Starmap

seaman

Greetings!

I want to introduce one project of mine. Probably you will find it worthy, and, perhaps help me with some funding contributions.)

Little about me:

My name is Dmitri, I am neuropsychology master in University of Tartu(Estonia), right now researching mental imagery neural basis and ERPs, which is also part of my master thesis. During my study practice I worked in a mental hospital, and learned psychiatry and psychophysiology additionally.

The projectis about constructing a starmap of all psychiatric symptoms and diseases.

The Starmap idea - is to create flexible, easy and comfortable dynamic map ofall psychiatric syndromes, with an explanation of every symptom (by clicking on it). It can be ideal for studying purposes. The map will allow to see how symptoms are connected within a disease, which of them are mandatory and optional, which role they play. Every symptom and syndrome will be explained from a classical medical position, but in such way that almost everyone can understand, because this map is designed for everyone. It should be free as an open source.

The good form of Starmap realization is a website with rigorous design, no advertisement etc, multilingual (in time).

There willbe ICD-10 standards and German clinical tradition used for best interpreting ofsymptom-syndrome phenomenology.

If you are interested, full project description is here:

http://www.indiegogo...symap?a=1150158

P.S. It will be great help for the project, if you advertise it to your colleagues, who may also be interested

Thank you!

Edited by seaman