My philosophical ideas

Prologue

Nowadays it is hard to publish your ideas related with physics when you are notan accredited physicist. Also it is hard to make people find your ideasseriously, especially when your ideas intersect famous scientists' ideas or theories.And the funniest thing is that those physicians, who are not able to create oreven think rationally, are just all talk and no action, they can only mock and donothing. Conceited fools.

Enunciation

I thoughtabout some physical principles (in the philosophical sense) and exposed them inmy website – (link removed by moderator). If my ideas are correct, it is possible to create some useful inventions(which I described). Naturally, to proof my ideas/theories, I must invent them.Well, or at least try to invent them. However, unfortunately I cannot do it bymyself due to some circumstances. That is why I am looking for people who haveabilities, potential, willingness to experiment.

Epilogue

If my ideasare successful, I allow patent my ideas/inventions to people who constructed it.

- I will not discuss my ideas personally. Try (disproof) or shut up.

- My website has no ads, so there is no possibility to make money. Irepeat - I have nothing to advertise, so my website is not SPAM's tool and I'mnot spamming. Unless you think that sharing your ideas about physics in physicsforum is SPAM.

The end.

Edited by Phi for All
advertising link removed

Can you please give a summary here? Perhaps an overview that would help to convince me it's worth clicking your link (which, btw, in the context of a forum environment is considered spam despite your lack of revenue from the site)?

Edited by iNow

!

Moderator Note

montekristo, we simply don't let new members advertise their blogs or other websites through the use of discussion threads. It was clearly stated in the rules you agreed to when you joined. You are allowed to put a link to your site in your signature if you like.

Please feel free to post your ideas here, and if they're speculative in nature or disagree with accepted science, please start your threads in the Speculations section. We encourage discussion and prefer that it stays here. Thanks for understanding and welcome to SFN.

Prologue

Nowadays it is hard to publish your ideas related with physics when you are notan accredited physicist. Also it is hard to make people find your ideasseriously, especially when your ideas intersect famous scientists' ideas or theories.And the funniest thing is that those physicians, who are not able to create oreven think rationally, are just all talk and no action, they can only mock and donothing. Conceited fools.

I stopped paying attention to you about here. If this is how you present your ideas to other scientists, I don't doubt that they mock you. Your attitude towards science in general seems to be rather denigrating, so I expect your reception will be equally poor.

- I will not discuss my ideas personally.

Then why in the bloody hell did you join a DISCUSSION FORUM?

You - "Hi I have a great idea!"

Us - "Will you explain it us in more detail?"

You - "No, I won't."

Us - "WTF

blink.gif?"

Try (disproof) or shut up.

This is not how science is done. Perhaps that's why your attitude is so poor - you fail to grasp even the basics of HOW to do modern science.

If you just want to pontificate on your own ideas, write a blog. If you want to discuss those ideas in depth, and are willing to accept criticisms and corrections, feel free to come here.