Book idea

too-open-minded

So i've got this idea for a book i've already been working on a bit.

An alien species, the most intelligent form of life known in the universe. They reproduce asexually in incubator sort of test tube things, stop aging once in their prime, and are the most intelligent technological advanced form of life. Their are other space faring species in the book, some selfish with only the survival of the species in mind at the cost of everything else. Some friendly wishing to learn about the universe and share knowledge. Others just making it off their planet and dealing with the struggle of sustaining life in space. The human race in this book is actually a science project by the dominant alien species.

Their is so much more to the book than what I am just saying but I don't want to give the story line out and have someone go and write the book i'm working on lol.

Cool, lame, cliche', already done?

whats your opinion?

So i've got this idea for a book i've already been working on a bit.

An alien species, the most intelligent form of life known in the universe. They reproduce asexually in incubator sort of test tube things, stop aging once in their prime, and are the most intelligent technological advanced form of life. Their are other space faring species in the book, some selfish with only the survival of the species in mind at the cost of everything else. Some friendly wishing to learn about the universe and share knowledge. Others just making it off their planet and dealing with the struggle of sustaining life in space. The human race in this book is actually a science project by the dominant alien species.

Their is so much more to the book than what I am just saying but I don't want to give the story line out and have someone go and write the book i'm working on lol.

Cool, lame, cliche', already done?

whats your opinion?

It's a neat way to highlight "normal" in a new light! Though you should check out "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" to avoid replicating some of those ideas.

~42

Edited by Essay