Mesenchymal stromal cells - differentiation

Hi, I am trying to differentiate MSCs isolated from human amnion (and amniotic epithelial cells too) into adipocytes and osteoblasts. Cells were plated in 12-wells plates at a density of 25x103 /cm2 for adipogenic differentiation, and 15x103 /cm2 for osteogenic differentiation. After 3 days cells grown to confluency, and i am afraid it is too quickly. My question is: can i passage cells during differentiation? There is 18 days more, and the each well is completely overgrown. I am afraid that cells will start to detach from the bottom and cells begin to die. What should i do?

Thanks a lot...

• 2 weeks later...

I do not have an answer for you but am excited to hear about how quickly it has grown. I sell an amniotic fluid allograft used for surgery or other medical reasons and we lack significant studies to really push the product like we want. It is used mainly for fusing spines currently but seems to be best and healing wounds even though there is very little supportive data. Thank you for your post, it gives me much more confidence in the product.