Foucault pendulums not fit to to Einstein Theory

rusek

On this forum I not have good relation with people who love Mr E

I 'm sorry but in my experiments I explain 3 not the same method

1 geometry measure

2 Luminous Intensity

3 Foucault pendulums ( classical mechanic tool )

All three show the same resoult

MR E repeat GALILEO MISTAKE http://tesla8.blogspot.com/

" Galileo postulated his relativity hypothesis:

any two observers moving at constant speed and direction with respect to one another will obtain the same results for all mechanical experiments

(it is understood that the apparatuses they use for these experiments move with them).

In pursuing these ideas Galileo used the scientific method (Sec. 1.2.1): he derived consequences of this hypothesis and determined whether they agree with the predictions.

This idea has a very important consequence: velocity is not absolute. This means that velocity can only be measured in reference to some object(s), and that the result of this measurment changes if we decide to measure the velocity with respect to a diferent refernce point(s). Imagine an observer traveling inside a windowless spaceship moving away from the sun at constant velocity. Galileo asserted that there are no mechanical experiments that can be made inside the rocket that will tell the occupants that the rocket is moving . The question ``are we moving'' has no meaning unless we specify a reference frame (``are we moving with respect to that star'' is meaningful). This fact, formulated in the 1600's remains very true today and is one of the cornerstones of Einstein's theories of relativity."

Edited by rusek

Last time I checked the pendulum didn't have a lot to say about "luminous intensity".

Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

three independent methods give the same fact I'm Idiot but You schould think how to fit

Einstein equations to new discover.

1 Geometry of Light beam

2 Luminous Intensity of light beam

>url removed

3 Classical mechanic very precission tool

>url removed

all work easy like my patents > url removed

Edited by swansont
remove links