E-Commerce and Inventory Management

bhaazee

Hello SF,

I have a doubt regarding the sync process of Inventory management in a e-commerce business.

Assume, that I run a e-commerce business. I will have an inventory management software to manage my inventory, manage incoming purchase orders, etc. However, my doubt is how will the data from the e-commerce website be sent to the Inventory management software? CAn anyone please explain me or atleast suggest me some good books where I can learn the process?

Regards.

Hello SF,

I have a doubt regarding the sync process of Inventory management in a e-commerce business.

Assume, that I run a e-commerce business. I will have an inventory management software to manage my inventory, manage incoming purchase orders, etc. However, my doubt is how will the data from the e-commerce website be sent to the Inventory management software? CAn anyone please explain me or atleast suggest me some good books where I can learn the process?

Regards.

The e-commerce website will be connected to a database where all the data which has been entered will be stored there, updated from time to time, generate reports for analysis of your business and users can retrieve the data whenever they want it by sending requests.

Ecommerce Database - The Soul Of Your Ecommerce Website

Edited by immortal

• 2 weeks later...