Evidence for "anti-photons" actual name? Relationship to Dark Matter

I love to think and I have sooooo many ideas around the universe. I am wondering what an anti-photon is called and if it is separate from dark matter at all or if dark matter is an umbrella term that anti-photons fall under. What would be useful is some sort of visual guide that explains particle relationships using the Standard model that includes dark matter. I believe the theory is Super Symmetry but my knowledge is so little I could be very wrong...I tend to bounce from idea to to idea and hopefully I am making sense. Also Why can't we tell what what existed during the Planck era?

Fundamental particles that a electrically neutral are the same as their antiparticles. For example, photons and the Z-boson. The graviton, if it is physical, would also be its own antiparticle.

A counter example of an electrically neutral particle that is not its own antiparticle is the neutron. The key difference is that the neutron is not fundamental but consists of 3 quarks and so is different to the antineutron. The antineutron has the same mass and electric charge (zero) as the neutron, but has baryon number of minus one instead of plus one as the neutron.

• 1 year later...