Time as a function of a circle

DevilSolution

Okay so recently ive been studying computer graphics, polygons, triangles, vectors, circles etc, alot of trig and cartesian matrice addition (with trig functions in one matrice to find the position of the new triangles etc).

I dont have great background knowledge of trig so i revised over some of the stuff i did back 6-7 years ago which is just SOHCAHTOA and circle trigonomic graphs. After i fully understood the euclidic geometric axioms (or the area's i needed for my specific graphic module), i got to thinking alot about triangles.

First i'd like to offer that if you split a circle into 4 equal parts by folding it in half and half again, your left with 4 right angle triangles from the central point / origin. Now if you take a pair scissors and cut 1/4 of the circle out straight down the lines you folded and then attach the points of the remaining shape, your left with an exact example of the X,Y and Z co-ordinates from a trigonomic circle graph. This leads me to believe that using only 270 degrees from origin, 3 dimensions are created. Here's where it gets messy.

Now the 4th dimension we know is time and time is a troubling concept to conceptualise. If 270 degree's make the 3 dimension by connecting the 2 spatial points then it seem intuitive that by adding the remaining 90 degree's to the circle were actually creating time. The easiest analogy i can create which kind of explains it is the use of electromagnetic sine waves (or sound), now one cycle (which is measured in time, but also of time) always add up to 360 degrees. You can say each cycle is actually a circle in a loop, 360 degrees going round and round (creating your frequency). Lets re-cap here, 3 dimensions exist within 270 degrees and will exist for infinity in that form without the last 90 degrees, however when you connect the last 90 degree (4th dimension) you have a full circle which goes around in cycles. It seems that in physics electrical charges make up the foundation of every atom (having some oppositely charged electricity flying around itself (perhaps using magnetism or something like gravity(maybe there the same?(and also magnets create 720 degree's i think but not really sure about magnets)))) and if electricity alternates in this 360 way (sine wave) could the very foundation of the universe be based on first the 270 degree's which give us our 3 dimensions and then the last 90 which allow time to exist by completing the circle and hence creating a loop.

also could the the reason that pi is irrational be because were trying to perceive the 4 dimensions in a 2 dimensional cartesian plain?? that is a line (diameter (2 dimensional)) is trying to fit into something 4 dimensional.

AND the reciprocal of an atomic clock also kind of shows the direct relation between circles and time, given that this is the shortest measurement of it, its completely relative to it. The fact that we use a sine wave to represent electricity doesnt change the fact the frequency creates a measurement of time, im simply offering that the first 270 create an infinite 3 dimensional scape, the last 90 link the 270 to create a loop cycle which is frequency.

given that we live in a 3 dimensional world, its fair to say that we can only ever see in 2 dimensions, the skill and intuition of the 3rd dimension (lets say depth for now (2 eyes help alot)) is actually a learned skill, however we know that we exist in 3 dimension, in comparison to say a computer screen which exists in 2 dimension.

Also as far as 3 dimensions being an illusion, that concept only extends to our vision. Its interesting that using 2 dimensions you can create a 3 dimensional illusion in 3 dimensional space itself on a single axis, that is looking at something 2 dimensional which is physically 2 dimensional but gives the illusion of being 3 could create the illusion that your actually looking at something that is really 3 dimensional in comparison to looking at 3 dimensional space which were actually only seeing in 2 dimensions. All of this is slightly irrelevant, because regardless of sight our other senses (in conjunction) tell us we can move in any 3 direction at a single time.

I also dont believe anything naturally exists as a circle in nature other than electricity (the foundation to both matter and time). The wave created by any electrical charge can be skewed though time to be an exact circle at some exact point in time?

This is all probably out the scope of my computer graphics and AI module but it seems extremely interesting if partially insane.

Theres also a theory which relates very closely to the above theory, but is more philosophical than physical / mathematical.

Let me know your opinions / math knowledge on the matter and also if the excessive use of (brackets) annoy i can edit them to explain things in series rather jump down the hierarchy and then back up.

FINAL NOTE, The reason a circle looks as it does to us, especially a sphere which is a perfect example, is because we can only see in 2 dimensions, the sphere appears to be a circle at any angle on the x, y or z. Its true form cant be imagined or conceptualized in an exact form, we see 3 dimensions and feel time pass. A circle is the 2 dimensional representation of this effect.

Cheers if you stuck it out to here.

Edited by DevilSolution

** EDIT ** presume once you've folded the circle into the 3 sets of 90 degrees making the 3 dimensions, that all the axis's extend for infinity, so there is no other vertices except the origin....(so were not creating 3 lots of 180 degree's)

Also could you please tell me if this is classed crackpot science (or math)?? I like to get a good grounding in something before i believe something wholeheartedly and i'd happily jolly on down to speculation, but im quite convinced of this direct relation between the 3/4 of a circle that can create the 3 base axis's and then this added extra 90 degrees creating what we perceive as the 2 dimensional circle and running in perceptual cycles which creates...or allows for the perception of ...time to exist in a looped form.

P.S. i think the circle cycles would be perceived as either a spiral or cylinder from a 3rd dimensional perspective

P.P.S. i have lots of other questions i think ill post at some point soon along the lines of;

what would happen if we switched from a 360 degree numbering units to a metric system of 400, or for higher accuracy 4000 etc

what exactly is an electro magnetic wave? ive been told its not the passing of current or potential difference between an atoms electrons, so is it based some magnetic theory?

can dimensions iterate with a proportional ratio (relativity) in the same way numbers and shapes do?

P.S.P.S. ive got a few drawing ive created while thinking it over in my head that might help visualise the theory so ill upload them soon.

Thanks in advance xx

Edited by DevilSolution