Plankman's Love Letters

Sayonara

If anyone has received offensive or threatening PMs from Plankman (AKA Artorius), please forward them to myself or Blike.

We have almost enough material to take his behaviour up with his ISP, and with his place of work/study (from which he connected to this site, so their [acr=Use of Internet Services]UIS[/acr] Policy will apply.)

There is a yawning gulf of difference between what toni was doing and what Plankman/Philboetc/Spaceman/Artorius/sicko was doing. While toni felt the need to erase herself from all forum thread posts because she felt her views weren't being taken seriously (a sad error), Plankman got his jollies from stirring up trouble virtually every time he posted. He made no effort to hide the fact that he laughed as he tried to pit people against each other so tempers would flare and members would be at each others throats.

Like that old Star Trek episode where the alien entity fueled arguments and fed off the negative emotions, Plankman loved to PM people and imply that everyone else was saying bad things about them behind their backs. His mission seemed to be to split this community apart, and I'm glad to see that strong minds were able to fight off this mental case.

As for the others, well, there was a full moon earlier this week....

• 2 weeks later...
She was just another user who got banned temporarily.
toni got a 1-day suspension for trying to convert us heathens, then posted again for a few days, and then inexplicably went through and erased all her many posts, writing the word BLANK in place of her hours of writing.

Rather pointless and childish, imo.

is she still banned? I;m sorry, but I wouldn't mind if she was. Arguments stating that "youth crime is attributed to children believing they evolved from monkeys" has no place in a science forum.

I was wondering why all her message said "Blank" on them. What was the purpose of this?