Dynamic Motion Concept

roger4464

NOT so fast ! I'm getting there and i will be happy to take questions once i am done elaborating my understanding that fits in with my concept and technical approach.

If you're not there yet, then how can you make these claims about transportation systems? Isn't that grossly premature?

It is fine if your idea isn't fully developed yet. But then let's tone down the extraordinary claims until you have the extraordinary evidence to support them, ok?

NOT so fast ! I'm getting there and i will be happy to take questions once i am done elaborating my understanding that fits in with my concept and technical approach.

Tick tock. We're > 50 posts into this thread. This isn't theatrics or foreplay. You don't get bonus points for extending the suspense or prolonging the "moment".

So to follow on, with my theory of the transformation of the particles, call ''Noting' the smallest one existing,is the cube with it's 8 corners at the center, so,at that size, can not be detected be any means, till they meet at the center, adding up to each other to become some thing, and finally be seen and so on, to become bigger taking space and rebelling the on forcing their way in ; so fare no presence ,of attracting force......More later in time

Now ! the opposite side at 180 degrees , the same event is in evolution ,and a force rebelling the opposed side also in evolution; so we are in the presence of two body changing size continually as they are rebelling because of their equal sized, being pouched away from each other. the force between the two body is always equal to the one resisting created from the on coming particles call__ ''NOTING'' ....the invisible__ ''WALL''..........More later in time: Roger Dynamic Motion

Edited by roger4464

If you're not there yet, then how can you make these claims about transportation systems? Isn't that grossly premature?

It is fine if your idea isn't fully developed yet. But then let's tone down the extraordinary claims until you have the extraordinary evidence to support them, ok?

That is your assumption it may not work!!, you have the wright of your though ;i don't want to hear it:

I smell perpetual motion. Which we all know fails on several counts.

I can tell ! You don't understand ; Relativity Phenomenon, when, ''Motion is involve'':__________''Roger Dynamic Motion''

Edited by roger4464

That is your assumption it may not work!!

Damn right this is my assumption. I'm not just taking someone's word on the issue.

I also don't take medicine not proven to be effective; I don't make it a habit of planning my life around wishing wells and shooting stars, and I don't default to accepting someone's semi-scientific ideas unless there is evidence to back them up.

I think you'll find that the vast, vast majority of science is performed the same way. Science doesn't just someone's word that an idea works. It actually requires objective evidence be presented. Pretty much exactly what you refuse to provide... which means, again, this isn't much of a scientific discussion here.

What exactly are we looking at in model #13?

http://youtu.be/KmPrUwzpKak

Pyramid in motion; believe it or not .100 pounds of constant torque at a radius (lever) of ten inches! ~ What a surprise!! The energy contain in the shape is unbelievable ?. The green color this time represent the earth and the Orange color represent the Pyramid THE energy source is the natural gravitational feel or,Energy.... ''Synthetic Gravitational force'' . ( opening to see the inside). Do not attempt to understand ?

Are you claiming that the Earth's gravitational field causes the pyramid to rotate? Perhaps I should do as you suggest and not attempt to understand. blink.png Bignose is correct that there isn't much of a scientific discussion here because none of this makes any sense.

Are you claiming that the Earth's gravitational field causes the pyramid to rotate? Perhaps I should do as you suggest and not attempt to understand. blink.png Bignose is correct that there isn't much of a scientific discussion here because none of this makes any sense.

The mention!, do not attempt to understand!... its because it does not illuminate the mind___ . informations needed to figure out how it works from looking at it ;_____ the, 4 body , one at each corner, are function of time ,distance,.. and this time, altitude, ......

( the top of the pyramid= O torque).. and they are influence by the G.f....and in turn held in place with a synthesize, calibrated, directed gravitational force,..''event. forced into very short oscillation in time''.. More to it later ''Roger Dynamic Motion''

Now ! the opposite side at 180 degrees , the same event is in evolution ,and a force rebelling the opposed side also in evolution; so we are in the presence of two body changing size continually as they are rebelling because of their equal sized, being pouched away from each other. the force between the two body is always equal to the one resisting created from the on coming particles call__ ''NOTING'' ....the invisible__ ''WALL''..........More later in time: Roger Dynamic Motion

Now! we are at the state of no return of our point of departure, half away from the other opposed body....So fare no force of attraction is present . Lest's identifier the point of departure as to be, the ''ORIGIN''(the center of the system) . Now imagine the same event happening as to form a doughnut (many body) this metamorphic vision as a old would not describe the shape as we know to be round, a ''BALL'' so any other shape is not acceptable. ___________More later in time.... ''Roger Dynamic Motion''

No ! Its the force, generated by the Gravitational field !

The mention!, do not attempt to understand!... its because it does not illuminate the mind___ . informations needed to figure out how it works from looking at it ;_____ the, 4 body , one at each corner, are function of time ,distance,.. and this time, altitude, ......

( the top of the pyramid= O torque).. and they are influence by the G.f....and in turn held in place with a synthesize, calibrated, directed gravitational force,..''event. forced into very short oscillation in time''.. More to it later ''Roger Dynamic Motion''

Now! we are at the state of no return of our point of departure, half away from the other opposed body....So fare no force of attraction is present . Lest's identifier the point of departure as to be, the ''ORIGIN''(the center of the system) . Now imagine the same event happening as to form a doughnut (many body) this metamorphic vision as a old would not describe the shape as we know to be round, a ''BALL'' so any other shape is not acceptable. ___________More later in time.... ''Roger Dynamic Motion''

So! to arrive with the round looking shape, like the earth filed up with particles , one have to understand, that every dark lines of the spectra around the doughnut RIM, must have made it to the ''ORIGIN'' and be treated the same way as the one from the beginning as a result forming their own ball ;.... so fare no force of attraction!_____ More later in time ~''Roger Dynamic Motion''

Edited by roger4464

So! to arrive with the round looking shape, like the earth filed up with particles , one have to understand, that every dark lines of the spectra around the doughnut RIM, must have made it to the ''ORIGIN'' and be treated the same way as the one from the beginning as a result forming their own ball ;.... so fare no force of attraction!_____ More later in time ~''Roger Dynamic Motion''

I have no idea what you are talking about confused.gif What does a rotating pyramid have to do with "dark lines of spectra around the doughnut RIM"? Where did that even come from? You created an animation of a rotating pyramid with the following:

Pyramid in motion; believe it or not .100 pounds of constant torque at a radius (lever) of ten inches! ~ What a surprise!! The energy contain in the shape is unbelievable ?. The green color this time represent the earth and the Orange color represent the Pyramid THE energy source is the natural gravitational feel or,Energy.... ''Synthetic Gravitational force'' . ( opening to see the inside). Do not attempt to understand ?

All I can gather is that the green square the pyramid is sitting on represents the Earth, and the pyramid is orange. For some unknown reason, the pyramid is rotating. You claim that the shape contains energy? What? Why is the pyramid rotating? Perhaps English is not your first language, and that's ok. However, I have no idea what you are talking about.

I have no idea what you are talking about confused.gif What does a rotating pyramid have to do with "dark lines of spectra around the doughnut RIM"? Where did that even come from? You created an animation of a rotating pyramid with the following:

All I can gather is that the green square the pyramid is sitting on represents the Earth, and the pyramid is orange. For some unknown reason, the pyramid is rotating. You claim that the shape contains energy? What? Why is the pyramid rotating? Perhaps English is not your first language, and that's ok. However, I have no idea what you are talking about.

The green and orange are two different systems; in relativity two systems are needed to create motion .

Edited by roger4464

So! to arrive with the round looking shape, like the earth ''SHAPE'' filled up with particles , one have to understand that, every dark lines of the spectra around the doughnut RIM, must have made it to the ''ORIGIN'' and be treated the same way as the, one, from the beginning, mentioned from the start;as a result ,therefore forming their own ball ;.... so fare no force of attraction! When i mention the dark lines of the spectra, i mean the lines formed with the particles call Nothing that has not make it to the ORIGIN to be compacted, sorts of speak, for the formation of other balls ( Planets) Now ! let's pretend to be looking at the doughnut gaining size from inside out ! the grows up shape would then be round with a hole at the center;just like the earth...DEMONSTRATE. So! all those balls that we can call today are planets that has formed our's ''UNIVERSE'' !____ So far no force of attraction :................''Roger Dynamic Motion''

So! to arrive with the round looking shape, like the earth ''SHAPE'' filled up with particles , one have to understand that, every dark lines of the spectra around the doughnut RIM, must have made it to the ''ORIGIN'' and be treated the same way as the, one, from the beginning, mentioned from the start;as a result ,therefore forming their own ball ;.... so fare no force of attraction! When i mention the dark lines of the spectra, i mean the lines formed with the particles call Nothing that has not make it to the ORIGIN to be compacted, sorts of speak, for the formation of other balls ( Planets) Now ! let's pretend to be looking at the doughnut gaining size from inside out ! the grows up shape would then be round with a hole at the center;just like the earth...DEMONSTRATE. So! all those balls that we can call today are planets that has formed our's ''UNIVERSE'' !____ So far no force of attraction :................''Roger Dynamic Motion''

Repeating your meaningless word salad died not add meaning.

I want to say! : My belief about the birth of matter, as it is explained at different time during the last 2 to 3 days, is what lead my ,to get rid of that ''fictitious force of attraction, between Planets'' ; that's when the birth of the Ring came to mind from understanding that the Sun was not attracting but just an in between, forcing its way out. I apologize for having written that preamble in steps. I can imagine how that got things mixed up... .Remember from now on ; all matter inside the Ring, (used for modeling) repel each other .____ ( only one Sun in the Universe, but every planet, once after birth, have their own nuclear generator at their ''Center'' Roger Dynamic Motion..

Edited by roger4464

I want to say! : My belief about the birth of matter, as it is explained at different time during the last 2 to 3 days, is what lead my ,to get rid of that ''fictitious force of attraction, between Planets'' ; that's when the birth of the Ring came to mind from understanding that the Sun was not attracting but just an in between, forcing its way out. I apologize for having written that preamble in steps. I can imagine how that got things mixed up... .Remember from now on ; all matter inside the Ring, (used for modeling) repel each other .____ ( only one Sun in the Universe, but every planet, once after birth, have their own nuclear generator at their ''Center'' Roger Dynamic Motion..

Given that this appears to be a Newtonian gravity replacement we are back to, can you show how your method would calculate the altitude of a geosynchronous satellite? Or explain clearly why not?

Klaynos;

Was this, albeit accurate and a fitting postmortem, a Freudian slip? tongue.png

I'm sure I couldn't possibly comment.

!

Moderator Note

roger4464, you need to realize that you aren't making yourself understood. We need more details and less hype (please stop ending your posts with "Roger Dynamic Motion", it makes it seem like you're advertising something that you can't even explain, and I think that's causing some frustration).

If the idea you are trying to put forth is too difficult for you to communicate, how is it going to replace mainstream theory? Please take the time to focus on a specific area of your idea and give as much detail as possible so we can be more successful at understanding your idea.

Just came in on the end of this and cannot be bothered to read the rest of the verbage ( replace ve with ga, please ).

It is very easy to prove, however, that ' one Sun in the Universe, but every planet, once after birth, have their own nuclear generator at their ''Center'' ' is absurd and obviously false. We have detected and measured natural radioactive processes at the earth's core but certainly not fusion like the sun. And some planets don't even have enough radioactivity to keep the core molten; Mars being one.

Any other uneducated statements you'd care to make, Roger Dyno Mo ?

Edited by MigL

Just came in on the end of this and cannot be bothered to read the rest of the verbage ( replace ve with ga, please ).

It is very easy to prove, however, that ' one Sun in the Universe, but every planet, once after birth, have their own nuclear generator at their ''Center'' ' is absurd and obviously false. We have detected and measured natural radioactive processes at the earth's core but certainly not fusion like the sun. And some planets don't even have enough radioactivity to keep the core molten; Mars being one.

Any other uneducated statements you'd care to make, ___________ You can replace( Nuclear generator) with a sub name. YOU LIKE..,still will not changed the facts about the center of the earth being, the compactor of the particles called , ''NOTHING''.... .as a result.erections throughout volcanoes.... .Roger Dynamic Motion ________ .. this is the ending of all my correspondences. .. like It! Or not !..