Light, Spacetime, Observer(s) - Projection - Split

hyperion1is

Something new, or maybe Something old.

I wrote something about the importance of the Observer in "Light, Spacetime, Observer(s)" topic in observing our "Observable Universe". This is another take at this.

I read about Special Relativity for instance and there the Observer is just a point of view, for taking measurements. So, the Observer is reduced to basic trigonometry without studding the nature of the Observer (as it may be important).

From Special Relativity to General Relativity to Quantum mechanics this shifts a little, but in circle.

Anyway, I won't talk about the exactly the same thing, here I will talk a little about the nature of the Observer from an angle point of view, like some people like it.

Projections, or Projecting.

The basics, or observations if you will. Our brain interprets Reality through nervous impulses which travels from receptors (sense, detector) to a "central" point in the Brain where they get "mixed" up, a phenomenon called Perception. The short version.

In other words, our "home" is there in the brain , we get the data at "horse mouth" but we don't interpreted it, "see" it there but instead we are projecting "at a distance". If I see a wall at 3 meters in front of me, actually the brain "puts" the reflected light there so when I go on I touch it , I acknowledge as being accurate.

Now related to physics. Hypothesis: If wall that we see are projections through different dimensions?

I will explain. Consider this: there are Real particles (where they really are) and there are Virtual particles (where we see the projection of a Real particle).

See pic.

post-89256-0-09603100-1375817705_thumb.jpg

That may not be the most accurate representation, is made in Paint, not Autocad. But it illustrates a bit my hypothesis.

Legend: O = Observer; Rp = Real particle; Vp1, Vp2 = Virtual particles projected on a virtual wall.

This is the main concept. The Real particle is not observed right where it is (0 dimension) but instead a bit further. And we have 2 Virtual particles (the Real particle is viewed from different angles, consider Real particle non-homogeneous). The 2 virtual particles appear as 2 different particles (like 2 particles with opposite spin).

This is using 2 dimensions. It a bit harder to imagine with 11. Why 11? Well this is a little bit of stretch. Even if hard to "imagine": if each sense of ours represents a dimension? Even if this is true is hard to pinpoint how many senses we have and which is to be considered as senses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senses

In my other part of the topic I was describing senses as being detectors for a principal detector (only that I used 5). If the 11 detectors are aligned (converge) on a single phenomenon (if we can think at a particle) there are 11 signals coming from 11 different directions. These has to be converged back to the principal detector. Much like a kaleidoscope if you will http://www.google.ro/search?hl=ro&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1578&bih=941&q=kaleidoscope&oq=kaleidoscope&gs_l=img.12..0j0i24l9.2659.2659.0.3558.1.1.0.0.0.0.119.119.0j1.1.0....0...1ac..24.img..0.1.118.KQ5j3ghtddE

Is basic optics. If we can think at those 11 signals as being all light signals.

I will post back with observations from quantum mechanics.

The importance of this? It's more important for those who actually knows how to work out the math. On importance: The simplest way of put it: If we see a single particle in 11 different possible places (at least 11 different virtual particles), how many particles are there?

Something new, or maybe Something old; how I started. The Higgs boson may be such a Real particle. I don't know which discovers has been made since then, but the nature of the Observer is important, in Observations like I do. Productive or pointless? I don't know.

Edited by hyperion1is

I will post back with observations from quantum mechanics.

The Higgs boson may be such a Real particle. Wrong.

How I said, I will post back with observations from quantum mechanics. But is not that easy to study quantum mechanics smile.png. Anyway, what I got so far.

post-89256-0-79921700-1375989251_thumb.jpg

Again, not the best representation. Again in Paint. I'm considering switching to Autocad.

I made some modifications there but it's like the following:

The thickest black line = Observer. The blue vertical line = Projection screen - we see things behind the Real particle.

The observation is made across the purple thick line (horizontal). In this view all particles only have particle like behavior (considered static). On the vertical is wave; is a split observation.

In the center is what I called Real particle. It appears as a zero-dimensional particle with particle-wave behavior. It's not truly zero-dimensional, it appears this way to us because we can't make observations beyond a certain point/threshold. Such constitutes as a blind-spot.

Red particle: a particle seen beyond a refractive medium as split in two. I don't know the class of particles in relation with the distance to the Real particle, but it can be like this: higgs boson split into 2 quarks. Correlation may not be right but if you got my point.

All observed particles are to be considered massless.

This is what I got so far.

Later edit: Again no math yet. I will try to present some math also.

Also: this is considered a fixed Observer. But if the equipment fiddles a little along t axis, you will see quarks "dancing" in and out of existence.

This is an observation in quantum mechanics?

Edited by hyperion1is

The distance from the Real particle (point-like particle) to the Observer when taking this reading is the same (to be considered the same, when making observations). Which means that is a Universal and doesn't not depend on the relative position of the Observers (in classical world).

Meaning that an Observer on Earth making these observations will be the same as those of an Observer or Moon (if he has the equipment).

Or, for ease: if the equipment were to be a magnifying glass, 2 Observers back to back looking through the magnifying glass (opposite line of sight) are actually looking at the same thing.