Is there still a chance that I can moderate?

Popcorn Sutton

I'm wondering if theres still a chance that I can moderate. I have all these ideas about things, I've pretty much shared the majority of them by this point. If I have the ability to moderate, I'd like a linguistics section to be available that I can moderate. I'd really love to be involved in this site and I think that I understand the concepts of linguistics more than the average joe. I've also scored extremely high on an iq test and I'm willing to take another one to prove that I'm good for the position. I promise that I will do nothing more than moderate for this particular site, and if I do want to share my ideas, I will seek guidance and revision before I post. I'm also going to look into the option of working for the science channel. In any case, thanks for the consideration. I look forward to speaking with you guys.

I believe you were told not to start another thread on this topic. I further believe you've been told that we only ask those who aren't asking.

It's a meritocracy around here and you've got a terrible reputation. And I'm sorry but if you start another one of these threads about being a mod, I don't think you're even going to be a member anymore. It might already be too late.

I really wish you would listen to people.