party animal -description/120 words

kyos

Could you describe to me party animal: behavior, appearance, what he likes, how he dressed. 120 words. Everything can be !

my english isnt good because im from germany, help me

Edited by kyos

OK I see. It seems a bit odd to ask on a science forum - you might be better off on a language forum. What do you need? Some phrases or vocabulary to help you? You give a 120 word limit which makes it sound like you want us to write something for you?

It doesn't seem like you've got very far. I'm not going to write your essay for you :P

Perhaps you could add some description as to how late they stay out. What things they like to drink. How they feel the next day. Describe how they get ready etc

You might need to look up some vocabulary if you don't already have it.

I think the teacher would like the imagery of "animal" behavior from people who like to "party". John's been drinking like a fish, lumbering around like a bear, howling like a wolf, dancing like a peacock. Though perhaps I'm being too literal.

I was down on Bourbon St in New Orleans for Mardi Gras back in 2007... There's a lot of things that are missing from this picture that would complete the "party animal" persona. For example, it's missing hard liquors, torn/holey clothes, spilled drink stains, etc.