What is the sarcoplasm variation between type I muscle fibres and type IIB fibres?

I have been researching into muscular growth and the science behind it and I am unsure about the volume of sarcoplasm between different muscle fibre types. I understand that in sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (type IIA fibres) there is an increase in sarcoplasm volume and less myofilament construction. I understand that in myofibrillar hypertrophy (type IIB fibres) there is an increase in myofilament construction but little increase in sarcoplasm volume. However in muscular cardio (type I fibres) is there an increase/decrease in sarcoplasm or myofilament volume/construction. I know that there are alot of blood vessels that contain myoglobin which transport away waste materials and sustain oxygenation in the sarcomeres, and also transport glucose from broken down triglycerides, does this cause for there to be a reduction in the need for sarcoplasm volume? How does this affect the number and thickness of myofilaments in the sarcomere? Any reference, or further advice on this topic would be appreciated.