Physicists discover electrostatic spin, Zarkov Rejoices

blike

"In a discovery that is likely to impact fields as diverse as atomic physics, chemistry and nanotechnology, researchers have identified a new physical phenomenon, electrostatic rotation, that, in the absence of friction, leads to spin. Because the electric force is one of the fundamental forces of nature, this leap forward in understanding may help reveal how the smallest building blocks in nature react to form solids, liquids and gases that constitute the material world around us."

University of California Press Release

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dr Hans

Zarkov has redefined gravity.

Electrodynamic Spin Gravity has been released.. and it kicks arse !!

Dr Hans Zarkov

>:)

Guest Dr Hans

""electrostatic rotation, that, in the absence of friction, leads to spin. Because the electric force is one of the fundamental forces of nature, this leap forward in understanding may help reveal how the smallest building blocks in nature react to form solids, liquids and gases that constitute the material world around us.""

Electrostatics is the result of charge separation, it is the same for planets as it is for atoms. It is the driving force causing the orbiting of cosmic bodies, in the B-E vector field of a central body, such as the Sun in our system.

Gravity is caused by field spin, and not mass.

QM and ESG are hand in glove.

More later... Fafalone had me banned from this forum, yonks ago.. your loss not mine.

I will post more once my unetical ban is lifted.

Otherwise you will have to go to

http://www.zarkscience.com to find out more... (at present my site has been trashed, it will be up again soon)

Dr Hans Zarkov >:)