Using UrtheCast as a Online science research tool

Unity+

Well, there is a new tool called UrtheCast(I'm not going to link it because of forum rules) which is going to allow users to be able to observe the Earth from space. And, this gave me an idea.

What if a community was formed(either on the Science Forums or on another website) where people could form groups dedicated to certain areas where the Satellite would have live feed of the area, where the groups would be dedicated to carrying out research, whether geographical or other research, in that specific area that is assigned to them. These groups, when collecting their data, would present their information to the other groups so other groups can get more information that would be useful for their own research.

I think it is a good idea so online communities can carry out research and be dedicated to sharing research with others, with the other groups or to the public.

What does everyone else think?