bacteria experts read here

Comandante

Hi,

I need someone who has a good knowledge in bacteria engineering or whatever it's called to tell me if what I've thought of is possible or not. All I know about bacteria is that it can reproduce rapidly and that it can be modified to reproduce other things...

That idea brought me on thinking that it could be possible to create a "pen that never runs out". This pen would work so that its ink is constantly reproduced in form of bacteria(or by bacteria, whatever). There should also be a small device inside the pen which would keep the number of bacteria constant, that is, prevent overflow, and another device which would be used as a food source for bacteria (if it requires one). (then it wouldnt be forever lasting pen tho but at least, i hope, for some 50 years..)

There are other things I took in consideration but don't want to write a 3-page essay so I'll just ask this for the time being; Would it be possible to use bacteria in such way?