Science podcasts

Alfred001

I've been looking for a good science podcast to listen to and have been having a tough go of finding anything, could anyone recommend any?

I am not sure which science area you would listen to. I notice your main interest is mathematics. But if you are happy to listen to other areas of science then :-

Melvin Bragg " in our time ". Has an archive of many excellent interviews with eminent scientists of their fields.

I will go and look for the link :- http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/in-our-time/archive

Yes that is it . Just pick the letter like m for maths , and it will take you to a 45 min interview with a couple or just one famous maths expert. Or u. Will get a dozen different interviews on the universe.

I love them , you get all the latest . You do not have to read it, . Headphones on , sit back , and enjoy 45 minutes of blissful expertise. Mind you , I usually end up asleep , not through boredom but bliss.

Mike

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

* NPR Ted Radio Hour

* StarTalk Radio

* Science Friday Audio Podcast

* Stuff You Should Know

These are a few of the ones that I enjoy regularly alongside my other podcast subscriptions.