Infinity, eternity, perpetual motion, and time travel

serloco

What meaningless New Age nonsense.

"The world if flat!! Flat I tell you, not round, what new age nonsense!"

Ywt when you observe the evolution and growth of humanity and culture, you will begin to see that new age paths are the ways into the future, and out of the past. Without new age ways, you would always be stuck in your float world. But that is ok with me, because i can leave you there, and fly free into my own way!

Man's greatest tool is his imagination. -Albert Einstien

Finite man - Time travel is impossible because...

Infinite man - All things are, and all things are not, all things have succeeded and all things have failed. Seek not how to fail, nor how not to do something, but instead seek how to do something. By releasing your attention from the problem you have freed the energy to the solution.

Finite man - But how can somethign both fail and succeed?

Infinite man - because every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

"The world if flat!! Flat I tell you, not round, what new age nonsense!"

People found evidence that the world was round.

Have you got any actual evidence for your assertions?

And your "infinite man" is clearly talking nonsense.

Do you not realise that this

"because every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

isn't actually a valid answer to this

"But how can somethign both fail and succeed?"

At best, the infinite man doing this

http://xkcd.com/169/

Because it is pure potential that is both unfullfilled and fullfilled.

We need to take the infinite mathematics and infinite philosphies and see from these perspectives. We need to examine how Infinity applies to consciousness, as well as all other fields of science. We need to look beyond just the finite construction of our own world and begin to see how others are also not only possible but actual.

I see it not merely as one action having bith equal and opposite reactions, but one reaction that is perpetual, eternal and instantaneous.

!

Moderator Note

I see precious little science in the thread. Moving from physics to speculations.

If there's a model to present, with testable predictions, please post it.

A scientific aptitude can see science in all things.

Edited by serloco

!

Moderator Note

It's your responsibility to make the science obvious, rather than making the reader work for it. Besides, it's part of the rules of the speculations section.

Please don't further derail the thread by responding. This isn't a negotiation.

And its your job to read the science provided within the scientific theory. I point out the references very clearly and define many of them and their relations to my theory. I merely fail to define the completeness of every science discovery within my own theory. I was under the impression that many here would already know the basic leading theories like event-horizon, fusion reaction, growth and development, particle acceleration and transformation, alpha and omega theory, eternalism, simultaneous time theory, presentalism, and the list goes on. Now you demand me to teach all of these fields and the more that apply that i have not listed in completeness for you?? I won't do that because I would be here all day teaching you.

You are the one who derailed my thread. And then demand silence of me, with your closed mind. And that is not a negotion, just fact.

And its your job to read the science provided within the scientific theory. I point out the references very clearly and define many of them and their relations to my theory. I merely fail to define the completeness of every science discovery within my own theory. I was under the impression that many here would already know the basic leading theories like event-horizon, fusion reaction, growth and development, particle acceleration and transformation, alpha and omega theory, eternalism, simultaneous time theory, presentalism, and the list goes on. Now you demand me to teach all of these fields and the more that apply that i have not listed in completeness for you?? MEanwhile I almost did just that all in one opening statement. Yet I won't go into every theory in full detail because I would be here all day teaching you.

You are the one who derailed my thread. And then demand silence of me, with your closed mind. And that is not a negotion, just fact.

Edited by serloco

!

Moderator Note

serloco

you have been asked twice to formalise your ideas and set them in more scientific terms; this you have failed to do. This path of action is against the rules of the forum. This thread is being locked. Do not open another thread on the same topic