proof of ignorance

serloco

Not just ignorance, but ignore-ance

Since when does a speculations thread demand scientific proof hey?? MODERATORS??

I made a fantastic theory that no one can dis-prove, and I rely of science, anthropology, philosphy, and centuries of scientific thoery and evidence to back my claims.

The moderators then move my thread to speculations, and demand I provide scientific evidence ?

Well since it is in speculations, why do I need scientific evidience eh?

I don't, but you close-minded slef-important, fintite atiitude, demands you are right and I am wrong, when you can provide no valid argument whatsoever. If you can I welcome it, for I am not closed to to other ways of percpetion, and expanding awareness as you are.

So answer my question what gives you the right to demand scientific evidience in the specualtion thread huh?

What gives you the right to close my awesome thread, based on no scientific proof? And what is the real reason you closed it?

Scinece is supposed to be about learning the truth of the universe and all it contains, whereas you close-minded ignorant people demand that the study of culture, philosophy, the nature of awareness and perception, and many other aspects of real life do not apply to science! You are showing that your ignorance as to what science is really about, uncovering the truth of the universe.

SO answer my questions, or run away like the scared sclosed-minded people that I see you as, and your real actions point towards. Or, close my thread again and prove my point,

I have discovered infinity, time-travel, eternity, and perpetual motion, among other fantastic things..

I see you science-buffs locked inside a finite perception of the universe that I have supassed and entered into many alternate forms of reality, freedom, free-will, and can explain these things now in great detail to pass on to others. I can SEE energy and awareness and perception, my own state, and your as well.

I see that your finite awareness and knowledge forms your perception of the universe, aligning to the moment right now, to create the manifestation of your perception. I have shifted mine into Infinity, and dsiscovered many laternate, contradictory ways that exist at the same time and place, as all other potenital possibilities in the 'universe'...infinity.

Your dogmatic sciences require evidence of a way, in which i am working at providing for you, as I have already doen for my own experience, and many others as well. You however bury my thread and lock for no valid reason except to supprt my claim that science is used to lock people into one controlled finite perception of a free existence.

They find proof on one way, and demand to your world that this is proven and thus true. And yet all you have oriven with your evidence is thatg ine way is true, and not all ways. I go onto to discover as the famous quote states :say not that I have found THE truth, but rather A truth". And many many more great ancient quotes such as the possibilities are endless. But your possibilities are not so, and you show that your mins is locked into one way and one truth only, while denying the truth light of truth for yourself and others in your reality.

You can not yet see my expanded awareness, because it is not active in within your perception. I have merely attempted to pass to you the freedom and miraculous existence that i actually live every day in my amazing world. I wish to pass this on to others so that they can free their locked potential form the dogmatic sciences they have coe to believe. The same science that had locked me away for many years of my life. I have the will, the way, and the awareness within me active, to pass on to others as I tried to do so. Just to be attacked by your dognmatic and closed ignorant perceptions.

Now your little self-important ego will probably get upset and say I insulted you and focus merely in that and miss the message and truth I am saying. Igorance is not an attack, it is a place where new awareness is formed, thus you do not know everything you think you do.

The moderators not only fail to disprove my fantastic and very logical theory, but close it completely and warn me not to start another thread again on the saem topic. Why?? What are you so afraid of? What do you have to lose\?? Your precious grip and control over reality? Are you denying the truth of existence like science in not suposed to do? Or do you know the truth and deny it for others?

Sceince is not just about evidence, it is about truth, and logic, and discovery. This is a process that must be allowed to unfold. When you try to hinder its process you are left in the dark, and that is not the point of real science.