Need help for my research project

Guest Cheery

This thread was removed once before due to this (from the site):

"The first 15 participants who submit a completed questionnaire will be given a $10SGD incentive. This incentive is optional. You will be asked for your email address and we will contact you through email again for the incentive. However, incentive will not be given if no email address is specified."

This was almost a week ago. I'm virtually positive the incentives (SGD? Spanish Gold Doubloons?), if they indeed existed in the first place, have run out. If anyone feels like filling out the form to help Cheery, please do so, but please do not give any email information, since only the first 15 participants were eligible for remuneration.

Guest Cheery

Hello,

This is not a spam. I really indeed need help for my research project which is due on April.

I have to collect hundred over responses to make a good reseach paper. And since this is my honours year project, it's either a make or break for me. :-( What makes me feel totally helpless is that I cannot control the number of reponses I can get. Cos it really depends on how many people are willing to help me. So I really wish you can understand my situation and the pain in having to conduct surveys.

Therefore, I sincerely hope I can get help from you guys. The incentive scheme is usually what some of the researches do to improve the response rate. That's why it's optional. However, it is not a fake statement to cheat people to respond. And also only the first few will get it because there is a limit to the research grant I am drawing from.

I have actually emailed an administrator from this forum a few months back. John replied me saying he is willing to aid me in my project and direct me to people in this forum who can help me. I tried emailing him again but got no reply so far.. not sure why though.

Anyway, for those who are viewing this post, I really hope you can help.

Your help will be very much appreciated!