X-ray

Primarygun

Why the gamma ray and X-ray emitted by the sun does not affect our life much?

Attenuated in the atmosphere. Also, I don't think the sun is a particularly strong source. Not all gammas or X-rays will interact with you - some go right through - and as long as the flux is low, our bodies can repair the damage that is caused.

Ozone in the atmosphere uses the energy to decompose, and therefore sacrfices itself for us. Some is also reflected off as well. And also particles from the sun, they are deflected off by the magnetosphere.

10% of the earths radiation (what the term "radiation" refers to I Dont know!, i prosume, anything shorter than light) is from the sun.

I have no idea what this is suppposed to mean. Care to try again?

10% of the radiation incident on the earth is from the sun? (I wouldn't think this would be accurate)

How about 10% from "other than the sun"? Or is that still way too high?

Way too high I would think.

Fly out far into space, like the distance of the moon. One side of the earth is very brightly lit, while the other is so dark you cannot see it. There are obviously other wavelenghts than are visible, but the sun puts out an incredible amount of energy, I think it would outside the rest of the sky on pretty near every wavelength. Maybe I'm wrong though, someone should look it up to be sure.