Science shirts? Why not!

StealthMedia

I've been looking around the internet for a solid list of science related shirts and other merchandise, but couldn't seem to find one. I figured a forum like this would be a good place to start one.

Though I don't have much to add myself, I thought you might like one of my designs that recently became available over at Cotton Bureau. "Gravity Surf," as I've come to call it, is a little play off of the discovery of gravity waves. It's only available for about a week and a half, though, so don't wait to pick one up if you're interested! Here's a link, followed by a 10% off discount code you can use at checkout:

Advertising link removed by moderator

Feel free to post any other science-related merchandise that you've found. I'm a huge fan of graphic tees, but I'd like to see what else you can find.

Edited by Phi for All
per Rule 2.7, no advertising

Feel free to post any other science-related merchandise that you've found. I'm a huge fan of graphic tees, but I'd like to see what else you can find.

!

Moderator Note

Strike that. Do NOT feel free to advertise anything here. It's against the rules you agreed to when you joined. We discuss science here.

No more commercial links please.