Warnings.

The Angry Intellect

Now I'm beginning to wonder if it's safe to post even in here...

Going off the basis that this is a "discuss anything" sort of area of the forums (within reason)..

Although my original thread located under religion (my religion) was merely an attempt at being funny, do you all believe the warning I was issued to be justified?

I can see how my statements could be seen as insults or an attack, but in fact they were not, I was just pointing out that certain people come across to me as "possible" deceptive humans based on the way they write, the wording they use etc.

What do you guys think?

A warning was definitely due for my behaviour in there, or was it kind of unnecessary and a simple locking of the thread would have sufficed..

I would love to hear some feedback :)

!

Moderator Note

We don't normally allow discussion/complaints in this way. If you disagree with a mod action you may report a post and ask for it to be reviewed by another mod. Normally any action will be a consensus of moderators though.