The Official JOKES SECTION :)

YT2095

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As I was leaving the art museum, I got arrested for stealing a painting.

I don't understand.  Earlier when I asked the guide if I could take a picture, he said yes.  

Four years ago, I saw clearly that this trend in jokes was coming.  It was 2020.  

You really can't compare Canadians and Americans.  In two centuries, it's only been possible to draw one parallel between them.

Canadians have more freedoms than Americans do.  It's because we gave them more latitude.

Things were simpler 1923 years ago.  That's why we start with History 101.

7 hours ago, CharonY said:

But just look at its cute little spidey-eyes!

Sure it is not spideation?

The eyes ,you say....ah yes a bit familiar....cute ,yes and kind of ,welcoming.

I think I'll take a cl..................

• 2 weeks later...

Two gentlemen were applying for a job and the interviewer told them that they were both equally qualified. In order to break the tie he asked them both to write a short poem. The only rule was that the poem must use the word "Timbuktu". Whoever wrote the best poem would get the job.

A short time later the poems were completed and the gentlemen were asked to read them.

The first fellow recited his as follows:

Over blazing desert sands, rode a camel caravan. Under azure skies of blue, destination, Timbuktu.

The interviewer was impressed, then asked the second fellow to recite his, and it went like this:

Tim and I a hunting went, found three women in a tent. They being three and we being two, I bucked one and Tim bucked two.

• 2 weeks later...

So God tells Adam, I'm going to make you a wife, a helpmate, the most beautiful woman you can imagine.  She will be tireless, enthusiastic, terrific in bed, and never complain or criticize.

But it will cost you.

How much, asks Adam.

An eye, an elbow, a collarbone, and your left ball.

Adam thinks this over for a couple minutes then asks:  What can I get for a rib?