Hello!

zenx

Good afternoon/evening or morning ladies and gentleman!

While procrastinating and searching for stupid websites that "disprove" scientific theories, i stumbled across this forum's discussion on the webpage "The Final Theory.com". (which I have seen before, and can't believe somebody actually thinks that!)

So I signed up to this forum, coz it looks like lots of fun debates, knowledge and news is passed here.

I'm from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia, and am currently studying an obscure little course called "Liberal Arts", in which we study society, religion (and its opposites), politics and stories from the ages.

I plan to continue on next year and do an Arts degree, where i plan to study politics, philosophy, theology, society etc.. along with (hopefully) a few science units.

I originally wanted to study science this year, but my results were not up to scratch, due to a very teenage year last year.

My interest has not waned though.

adios

Welcome to the forum from another resident of Athens Mk2.

Although that's not as true as it used to be.

Did you know there is an official introduce yourself thread?

Perhaps it should be made a sticky thread?

What do you think mods?

A liberal arts student eh?

I hear you fellows get a lot of practice saying "do you want fries with that". :D

Cheers Mate.

Are you studying Russian Lit?